Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New Equipment

Obtained 15 gallon keggle with false bottom and thermoport for ruinious cost. Gonna have to learn to do this stuff myself. Also picked up a chinois and a seive for a decent price.

Things to get:
steel-cutting sawsall blades
steel files
steel-cutting drill bits
three more Keggles / kegs
oxy/acetylene welding rig
a county mile of copper pipe and fittings
a burner and propane rig
brew stand
another country mile of low pressure gas lines and fittings
a place to keep it all
more books on how to do this

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
I've always liked to work with my hands. A while ago, I discovered that the world was short of people who handcrafted leather, made furniture and equipment for those in the Lifestyle and who had both the foresight to think of their patrons and the willingness to make their products affordable.